Sol Voltaics is looking for a Sr. Automation Engineer
Are you ready to join one of the most exciting technology start-ups in northern Europe?
Sol Voltaics is developing a state of the art technology which is set to revolutionise the solar industry, contributing to a sustainable energy world.
We believe that by embracing diversity and innovation we create an inspirational work place where the team spirit is high. If you thrive in a dynamic and high paced organisation where change is constant, you might be the next person to join the energetic and truly multicultural team of Sol Voltaics.
We are now looking for a creative and results oriented colleague to join our Aerotaxy team, working on the development a new semiconductor production system. In the role as
Sr. Automation Engineer you will be fully responsible for developing and implementing the Aerotaxy tool automation strategy including, identifying and setting up suitable control systems; PLC hardware, GUI/HMI and all other automation sub systems and components. This would include responsibilities such as:
- Design and develop software applications based on given requirements and specifications
- Identify, configuring and designing HMI systems and GUI with user inputs
- Review, repair and redesign legacy code
- Technical writing including Software Management Plan (e.g. SDS, SRS, Test Plan, Traceability Matrix, User/Operating Manual with Troubleshooting Guide, Spare Parts List with Vendor Part number …)
Who are we looking for?
- You have a BA/BS degree in engineering or related discipline (BSEE degree preferred)
- You have 5+ years of experience in the automation industry
- You have experience in various Industrial control system (ICS) such as Programming Logic Controllers
- You are familiar with Industry Standards and various Motion Controllers/Actuators
- You are a self-motivated driver who can be relied on to finalize projects on time
- You are sharp, quick, dedicated and an innovative problem solver
- You are organized, detail oriented, and able to think designs through completely
What can we offer?
We offer our employees an opportunity to be part of developing a completely new technology which will revolutionise the solar industry. By joining our highly-engaged team, you will take part in a very exciting journey when we together continue to build an international company for the future.
We interview continuously so please apply as soon as possible. For any questions please contact HR Manager Anna Dahlén at 0702-449812.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!