Sol Voltaics is looking for a Thin-Film Quality Control Engineer
Sol Voltaics is developing a state of the art technology which is set to revolutionise the solar industry, contributing to a sustainable energy world.
We believe that by embracing diversity and innovation we create an inspirational work place where the team spirit is high. If you thrive in a dynamic and high paced organisation where change is constant, you might be the next person to join the energetic and truly multicultural team of Sol Voltaics.
In the role as Thin-film Quality Control Engineer you will lead the implementation of analytical techniques for conducting development and characterization of large area thin-films to support scale-up process and to ensure meeting our company guidelines.
- Coordinate the spectroscopy characterization of semiconductors thin-films;
- Participate cross-functionality with R&D and scale-up in the development of test methods for large-area thin-films;
- Evaluate analytical methods and procedures to determine how they might be implemented;
- Conduct product testing activities to support scale-up and to provide engineering support for R&D
Who are we looking for?
- M.S./Ph.D in Materials Science, Physics, or Nanoscience.
- Strong understanding and documented experience of spectroscopic characterization of semiconductors thin-film is required.
- Five or more years of probed experience in nanostructured thin-film synthesis and characterization is required.
- Ability to collect and interpret thin-film characterization data, including experience with the following: FT-IR, UV-Vis, Raman.
- Probed experience with spectroscopic software is required
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Experience from both university and industry is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to construct organized presentations
We are interviewing continuously so please send in your application as soon as possible.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!