Sol Voltaics is looking for a Sr. Equipment Technician
Are you ready to join one of the most exciting technology start-ups in northern Europe?
Sol Voltaics is developing a state of the art technology which is set to revolutionise the solar industry, contributing to a sustainable energy world.
We believe that by embracing diversity and innovation we create an inspirational work place where the team spirit is high. If you thrive in a dynamic and high paced organisation where change is constant, you might be the next person to join the energetic and truly multicultural team of Sol Voltaics.
We are now looking for an experienced and driven technician to join our Aerotaxy team, working on the development of Aerotaxy – a novel semiconductor production system designed for growth of nanowires. In the role as
Sr. Equipment Technician you will plan, perform and document upgrades to our Aerotaxy tools. This would include responsibilities such as:
- Acting on internal customer requests to further develop the tools.
- Planning and performing upgrades and preventative maintenance of the systems (replace/install pipes, MFCs and valves, etc.).
- Working with the team to provide rapid response and solutions for ‘unplanned maintenance’, i.e., when the systems are down, troubleshooting, repair and overhaul the tools safely, quickly and efficiently.
- Maintaining an inventory of common and critical spares, specification of new equipment and ordering.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a B.Eng. degree in mechanical engineering or related discipline
- You have 5+ years of machine maintenance technician experience.
- You have experience with vacuum systems such as CVD, PVD and Dry etch in the field of semi-conductor, LCD or solar industry.
- You are able to interpret electrical, pneumatic schematics and engineering drawings.
- In addition to your practical technical skills, you are self-motivated, independent worker who takes responsibility for delivering results on time and are comfortable speaking English with your colleagues.
What can we offer?
We offer our employees an opportunity to be part of developing a completely new technology which will revolutionize the solar industry. By joining our highly engaged and positive team, you will take part in a very exciting journey.
Sounds interesting? We interview continuously so please apply as soon as possible. For any questions please contact HR Manager Anna Dahlén at 0702-449812.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!